Monday, April 16, 2012

GDT Call!!

Time sure flies when you're having fun, isn't it? It's time for us to sadly say goodbye to the ladies who have been joining us for the past three months! Thank you - you have been amazing to work with!!!

However we also have some good news and that is that we have a new GDT Call and anyone can enter!!!! How great is that?!?!

All you need to do, is make a creation using an image designed by our very own Elisabeth Bell. It does not have to be a digi - you can use any image!

For your creation we would like you to
 USE RIBBONS/LACE!!!
Easy-peasy right??!?

The call is open from April 16- April 28 and the winners will be announced by April 30.

The GDT term will run from May 1st - July 31st.  We can't wait to see who will enter.

You enter you project in the linky below and please link to you acctual blogpost and not your blog!

Good luck to all of you!

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm so excited. I can't wait to enter.

CraftinGranny said...

Woo Hoo.....Which one of my favorite images to use???? Be back in a few days. Thanks for the chance of a lifetime......"Hugs"

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for the GDT! I have submitted my entry!

Camilla - Bitz n picez said...

I misinterpret the words . It does not have to be a digi - you can use any image! And went for ANY image! So sorry for my misstake. Please remove my entrie (Camilla - Bitz n picez)

Hey Hey Paula said...

What are the GDT obligations? How many cards per eree month, etc?

CraftinGranny said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try out for a GD spot with the Digi Bells. I love creating with her stamps and digi's. "Hugs"

Linda Simpson said...

What an exciting opportunity to give followers of Elisabeth Bell. I adore these stamps and keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone.

Hugs
Linda xxx